Synopsis of Church Council Meeting Minutes
Subject to ratification
Wednesday 10th June 2022
- The Chairman of the UK Charity had sent a request to council for their approval of new Trustees following recent resignations. The following people had expressed their willingness to serve:
LINDA MARY SMITH
DAVID KENNETH WILDE
Council approved the above people as Trustees.
- Investigations into the cost of obtaining a Zoom Licence are to be made.
- A new notice board is on order.
- If having refreshments on the first Sunday of the month are to continue, then more volunteers are needed for the coffee/tea rota. A request for volunteers will be put onto the pew sheet.
- The new Incumbent was discussed further, and clarification of terms agreed. It is hoped that an advertisement will be placed in September.
- The Hermitage – Trustees from JEMT Cyprus had visited the Hermitage and looked at what work was required. They would be submitting a report to JEMT UK for further discussions with all interested parties.
- The provision of clerical cover during the coming weeks was discussed.